Pages

Just A Few Words...

Welcome to my blog, which is designed to give information and inside gossip about The Furry Tale Chronicles, my rom-com series. The first book, If The Shoe Fits, releases with Crimson Romance in April 2013.

Monday 8 April 2013

G is for...

Giggles

Original image

When things that happen seem drastic
Make your lips become like elastic
Stretch them wide, and wriggle
They frame a good giggle
And things will end up fantastic!



 Limericking my way through the challenge on this blog, and book blurbing over at Princess of Procrastination for the April A-Z. Please drop by!

2 comments:

  1. Just stopping by for the A-Z Challenge. I liked your blog so much that I am nominating it for a Liebster blog award! The details of that will be posted on 4/10/13. Please check us out and sign up to follow if you like what you see. Juliet atCity Muse Country Muse

    ReplyDelete
  2. She must be the muse for all teenage girls.*giggles*

    ReplyDelete